In this panel discussion, Markus Brock and selected experts will shed light on one of the most burning challenges of our time: the sustainable positioning of our company. How can companies act sustainably in a meaningful way without greenwashing or timewashing? What role does finance play in the company and how strong is its influence? In which topics and (financial) products does sustainability already play a role? Where is regulation heading? What can and must we do as a finance department in the future? We can expect exciting insights and a multi-faceted discussion.
- Dr. Edith Leitner, Schwabe, Ley & Greiner
- Mag. Gernot Netinger, ÖBB Holding AG
- Wolfgang Ratheiser, Porsche AG
- Severin Weig, Heidelberg Materials
- Frank-Oliver Wolf, Commerzbank
- Markus Brock